Live Music Information
We have live music on our patio from mid March through October.
- For booking please email Brian at email@example.com
- We do not supply microphones, microphone cables or stands (you must supply your own).
- We supply a sound system or you may use your own. Bands are responsible for setting up and breaking down sound equipment.
- Show times are generally from 7 pm until 9:30 pm with breaks.
- A Musician's Menu and soft drinks for booked band members are included but alcoholic beverages are not. TIP YOUR WAITER.
- Live music at Green Mesquite Barton Springs is performed outside and weather can be a factor so we will reschedule if weather causes a cancellation.
- There is no rain payment agreement with bands. Call us at 512.479.0485 if rain looks likely. Lightning and/or high winds are also cancellation reasons. The manager on duty will make the determination to cancel.
- We will list your band on our website and Facebook.
Open Microphone Night
Open Microphone Night information: Sign time up for playing is between 7 pm and 7:30 pm on Thursday night. No early sign up.
Each performer gets three songs or fifteen minutes at a time. Show times are generally between 7 pm and 9:30 pm.
Comedians, poets, and jugglers are also welcome on open microphone night.
For booking please email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org